Deus Ex: Mankind Divided once again puts players in the role of Adam Jensen as he tries to uncover another conspiracy, this time in the city of Prague. To bring you up to speed on everything you need to know about this choice-driven action-adventure, we’ve compiled all of our recent features and gameplay videos, as well as our review.
For more on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, check out our recent stories below, and be sure to check back often as we update this article more news and features.
- Here’s Exactly When Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Unlocks on PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s Minimum, Recommended PC Specs Revealed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Season Pass Content Detailed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PC Won’t Support DX12 at Launch
- Earn Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Skill Points by Playing Deus Ex Go
“Deus Ex: Mankind Divided refines and reinforces the defining foundations of the series. It creates challenging situations and gives players the tools and flexibility to deal with them in a multitude of ways, all within an absorbing cyberpunk world. Although not a significant departure from Human Revolution, Mankind Divided is still a uniquely fulfilling experience, one which feels rare in games today.”
Features and Impressions
- How Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s Different Play Styles Can Change The Story–Producer Olivier Proulx explains how moving slowly through a mission could change the outcome.
- Exploring Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s Open World, Side Quests, and More–Our recent hands-on time filled in some major blanks, including the game’s Mass Effect-style social elements and semi-open world structure.
- Here’s What Those Extra Months in Development Resulted in for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided–Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s director talks to GameSpot about the game’s release date delay, the newly-announced Breach mode, and how many endings the game will feature.
- Breach Mode Is Deus Ex’s Quasi-Multiplayer Solution, and It’s Wonderful–Something you didn’t expect: Abstract data-bank heists with score multipliers and lockdown timers. Something you did expect: Microtransactions.
- Stealth, Hacking, and Exploring – Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gameplay–Taking your time and going through Deus Ex: Mankind Divided without being seen can be incredibly satisfying.
- The Streets of Prague Gameplay–A covert meeting with Alex in Prague doesn’t go as planned in 20 minutes of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided gameplay.
- City-hub Gameplay–Get your first glimpse at the city-hub of Prague in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, an expansive and dense location which will allow players to meet a variety of characters, take on side-quests, and explore indoor and outdoor areas.
- Dialogue System in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided–Want to know what the dialogue is like in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Well do we have the video for you! [Source:- gamespot]