Asus X015D, a new mid-range smartphone has been certified by Chinese certification authority TENAA, which could be Zenfone Go 2. It reveals 13-megapixel dual rear cameras, 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, Android 7.0 (Nougat), 4850mAh and more. There is a home button on the front, below the display, which could house a fingerprint sensor.
It has also surfaced on GFXBench listing that reveals MediaTek MT6750 SoC.
Asus X015D rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:154.5 x 76.6 x 8.85mm; Weight: 175g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4850mAh (minimum) battery
Asus X015D comes in Black and Mocha Gold colors.